Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I Love America!





Springfield, MO

Today we were fortunate enough be able to play at James River Assembly's annual July 4th celebration called I Love America. I'm pretty sure that this was the biggest crowd I have every played in front of. The total count for the day's attendance was 115,000 people. At the time we played there were probably around 50,000-60,000. During the day there were several bands and an air show. Towards the end of the day Reggie Dabbs spoke an annointed message that several hundreds responded to. At 9:00 pm the local CBS affilate broadcasted the James River Assembly Concert in the Sky. This concert featured the choir and orchestra in unison with an incredible fireworks display. To cap off the whole event was the band Sanctus Real, they did a great job.

This opportunity is just another display of something that only God can do. It was only two years ago that I heard of this event, and now I've had the opportunity to play at it. He is amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home